- The Influence of Non-Random Mating on Population Growth, American Naturalist 182 (1), pp. 28–41, doi: 10.1086/67075
2013: S. Schindler, P. Neuhaus, J.-M. Gaillard, T. Coulson,
- Exploring the effects of immunity and life history on the dynamics of an endogenous retrovirus. Phil Trans R Soc B 20120505.
Kanda RK, Tristem M, Coulson T. (2013)
- Density‐dependent intraspecific aggression regulates survival in northern Yellowstone wolves (Canis lupus)
S Cubaynes, DR MacNulty, DR Stahler, KA Quimby, DW Smith, T Coulson Journal of Animal Ecology 83 (6), 1344-1356
- From physiology to space use: energy reserves and androgenisation explain home range size variation in Apodemus sylvaticus. doi: 10.1111/1365-2656.12116
Godsall B, Coulson T, Malo AF* 2013. Journal of Animal Ecology 83 (1), 126-135
- Will central Wyoming elk stop migrating to Yellowstone, and should we care?
Jack Massey, Sarah Cubaynes, Tim Coulson
- Positive effects of an invasive shrub on aggregation and abundance of a native small rodent. Behavioral Ecology, doi: 10.1093/beheco/ars202.
Malo AF*, Godsall B, Prebble C, Grange Z, McCandless S, Taylor A, Coulson T 2012.
- HFCs and associative overdominance: new detection method and proof of principle in the Iberian wild boar. Molecular Ecology 18, 2741 –2742.
Malo AF* and Coulson T. 2009.